Surah Kahf Last 10 Verses Meaning And Benefits
Surah Kahf last 10 verses are great Ayats that talked about many things. Here is the full translation and meaning or commentary on these verses.
Last 10 Verses Of Surah Kahf In Arabic
- 101. ٱلَّذِينَ كَانَتۡ أَعۡيُنُهُمۡ فِى غِطَآءٍ عَن ذِكۡرِى وَكَانُواْ لَا يَسۡتَطِيعُونَ سَمۡعًا
- 102. أَفَحَسِبَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَنْ يَتَّخِذُوا عِبَادِي مِنْ دُونِي أَوْلِيَاءَ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا جَهَنَّمَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ نُزُلًا
- 103. قُلْ هَلْ نُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِالْأَخْسَرِينَ أَعْمَالًا
- 104. الَّذِينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ صُنْعًا
- 105. أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ وَلِقَائِهِ فَحَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فَلَا نُقِيمُ لَهُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَزْنًا
- 106. ذَٰلِكَ جَزَاؤُهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ بِمَا كَفَرُوا وَاتَّخَذُوا آيَاتِي وَرُسُلِي هُزُوًا
- 107. إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ كَانَتْ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتُ الْفِرْدَوْسِ نُزُلًا
- 108. خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا لَا يَبْغُونَ عَنْهَا حِوَلًا
- 109. قُلْ لَوْ كَانَ الْبَحْرُ مِدَادًا لِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّي لَنَفِدَ الْبَحْرُ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَنْفَدَ كَلِمَاتُ رَبِّي وَلَوْ جِئْنَا بِمِثْلِهِ مَدَدًا
- 110. قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَنَا بَشَرٌ مِثْلُكُمْ يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ أَنَّمَا إِلَٰهُكُمْ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْيَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا يُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا
Surah Kahf Last 10 Verses Meaning In English
- 101. Those whose eyes were blind to My signs and they could not bear to hear [the message of truth].
- 102. Do the disbelievers think that they can take My slaves [whom they worship] as allies instead of Me? Verily We have prepared hell as a dwelling place for the disbelievers.
- 103. Say: Shall we tell you who will be the greatest losers in terms of deeds,
- 104. those whose efforts in the life of this world are wasted, while they think that what they do is right?
- 105. They are the ones who reject the signs of their Lord and deny the Meeting with Him. Their deeds will come to nothing and on the Day of Resurrection, We will not give them any weight.
- 106. That will be their recompense, hell, because they disbelieved and made a mockery of My signs and My Messengers.
- 107. But those who believe and do righteous deeds will have gardens of paradise as a dwelling place, 108. to abide therein forever, with no desire to leave.
- 109. Say [O Muhammad]: If the sea were ink for writing the words of my Lord, it would dry up before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if We brought another sea like it to replenish it.
- 110. Say [O Muhammad]: I am but a human being like yourselves, [except that] it has been revealed to me that your God is One God. So whoever hopes to meet his Lord, let him do righteous deeds and include no one else in the worship due to his Lord.
Commentary And Tafsir Of Surah Kahf last 10 Verses
(To) those whose eyes had been under a covering from My Reminder, meaning, they neglected it, turning a blind eye and a deaf ear to it, refusing to accept guidance and follow the truth.
And here Allah says:
and they could not bear to hear (it), meaning, they did not understand the commands and prohibitions of Allah.
Then He says
Do then those who disbelieved think that they can take My servants as Awliya’ (protectors) besides Me!
Meaning, do they think that this is right for them and that it is going to benefit them!
Nay, but they will deny their worship of them, and become opponents to them. (19:82)
Verily, We have prepared Hell as an entertainment for the disbelievers. Allah says that He has prepared Hell as their abode on the Day of Resurrection.
So the Ayah is general and refers to everyone who worships Allah in a way that is not acceptable, thinking that he is right in doing that and that his deeds will be accepted, but he is mistaken and his deeds will be rejected.
And in the next Ayah Allah says:
Say: Shall We tell you…” meaning, `Shall We inform you;’ the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds.
Then Allah explains who they are, and says Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life,
meaning, they did deeds that do not count, deeds that are not in accordance with the prescribed way that is acceptable to Allah.
While they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds.
Means, they thought that there was some basis for their deeds and that they were accepted and loved.
They are those who deny the Ayat of their Lord and the meeting with Him.
they denied the signs of Allah in this world, the proofs that He has established of His Oneness and of the truth of His Messengers, and they denied the Hereafter.
So their works are in vain, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall assign no weight for them.
Means, `We will not make their Balance heavy because it is empty of any goodness.’
Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah said:
A huge fat man will come forward on the Day of Resurrection and he will weigh no more than the wing of a gnat to Allah. Recite, if you wish: and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall assign no weight for them.
It was also recorded by Muslim.
That shall be their recompense, Hell; because they disbelieved,
means, `We will punish them with that because of their disbelief and because they took the signs and Messengers of Allah as a joke, mocking them and disbelieving them in the worst way.’
And took My Ayat and My Messengers for jest.
The Reward of the Righteous Believers. Allah says:
“Verily, those who believe and do righteous deeds, shall have the Gardens of Al-Firdaws for their entertainment.”
Allah tells us about His blessed servants, those who believed in Allah and His Messengers and accepted as truth what the Messengers brought.
He tells us that they will have the Gardens of Al-Firdaws (Paradise).
If you ask Allah for Paradise, then ask Him for Al-Firdaws, for it is the highest part of Paradise, in the middle of Paradise, and from it spring the rivers of Paradise.
Entertainment, means offered to them as hospitality.
Wherein they shall dwell (forever), means, they will stay there and never leave.
No desire will they have for removal therefrom.
Means, they will never choose or want anything else.
This Ayah tells us how much they love and desire it, even though one might imagine that a person who is to stay in one place forever would get tired and bored of it.
But Allah tells us that despite this eternal stay, they will never choose to change or move from where they are
The Words of the Lord can never be finished.
Say:”If the sea were ink for the Words of my Lord, surely, the sea would be exhausted before the Words of my Lord would be finished, even if We brought like it for its aid.
Allah says:`Say, O Muhammad, if the water of the sea were ink for a pen to write down the words, wisdom and signs of Allah, the sea would run dry before it all could be written down.
Allah revealed that:
Say:”If the sea were ink for the Words of my Lord, surely, the sea would be exhausted before the Words of my Lord would be finished,
Allah says that even if those oceans were ink for the Words of Allah, and all the trees were pens, the pens would be broken and the water of the sea would run dry, and the Words of Allah would remain, for nothing can outlast them.
For no one can comprehend the greatness of Allah or praise Him as He deserves to be praised, except the One Who praises Himself.
Our Lord is as He says He is and He is beyond what we can say.
The blessings of this world, the beginning and end of it, in comparison to the blessings of the Hereafter, are like a mustard seed compared to the entire world Muhammad is a Human Being and a Messenger, and the God is One
Allah says to His Messenger Muhammad, Say, to these idolators who reject your message to them, I am only a man like you.
Whoever claims that I am lying, let him bring something like this that I have brought. For I did not know the Unseen, the matters of the past which you asked me about and I told you about, the story of the people of the Cave and of Dhul-Qarnayn, stories which are true, I did not know any of this except for what Allah made known to me.
And I tell you, It has been revealed to me, that your God, Who calls you to worship Him,
is One God, with no partner or associate.
So whoever hopes for the meeting with his Lord, i.e., hopes for a good reward and recompense,
let him work righteousness, meaning, in accordance with the prescribed laws of Allah,
and associate none as a partner in the worship of his Lord.
This is what is meant by seeking the pleasure of Allah alone with no associate or partner.
These are the two basic features of acceptable deeds:
their intent is for the sake of Allah alone, and are done in accordance with the way of the Messenger of Allah.
Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection, when the people are rewarded or punished for their deeds,
Go to the one for whom you were showing off in the world and see if you will find any reward with him.
Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Sa`id bin Abi Fadalah Al-Ansari, who was one of the Companions, said:
“I heard the Messenger of Allah say,
Allah will gather the first and the last on the Day of Resurrection, the Day concerning which there is no doubt.
A voice will call out, “Whoever used to associate anyone with Allah in the deeds which he did, let him seek his reward from someone other than Allah, for Allah is the least in need of any partner or associate.
It was also recorded by At-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah.
Read Surah Kahf First 10 Verses Benefits And Meaning.