Are you in difficulty and looking for the authentic dua to make things easy? Worry not, this post will take a look at some prophetic Supplications that would make your task and affairs easy in Sha Allah.
When life gets difficult, it can be hard to make the most of our situation and achieve the success we’re aiming for.
We’ve all been there at some point in our lives, but we can get past our obstacles with help from Allah (SWT).
Below are powerful dua to make things easy that can help you overcome anything life throws your way!
Ask Allah as He loves to be asked and always gives, realize your neediness before Him, and trust in Allah, realizing: “There is no movement or power except through Allah (La hawla wa la quwwata illa bi Allah).”
1. Dua To Make Things Easier In Arabic
The Dua to make your affairs easy in Arabic is
اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْلا وَ أنتَ تَجْعَلُ الحزْنَ إذا شِئْتَ سَهْلا
If you find it difficult to read the Arabic text, here is the transliteration of the Dua so that you can be able to read it perfectly.
Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja altahu sahla wa anta taj al ul-hazna idha shi’ta sahla.
Dua To Make Things Easy In English
The supplication to make things easy in English is O Allah! There is nothing easy except that which You make easy; and You make the difficult, if You wish, easy.
Read the benefits and important of this beautiful supplication here.
2. Duaa To Make Things Easy
Another Dua you should recite frequently when you are in difficulty and need the help of Allah is the Dua of Prophet Musa alayhis salaam from surah Taha. It is a dua you are all familiar with it.
Allah gave prophet Musa with difficult task, and the first thing he did before he started this task is to ask Allah constantly with this Dua to make his tasks easy.
رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي
Transliteration Of the Dua is Rabbish rahli sadri wa yassirli amri
Meaning In English
My Lord, expand for me my breast [with assurance] and ease for me my task.
You can read the full meaning and benefits of this Dua here.
Another beautifu to be used by one who is distressed or Dua to make things easier is
اللَّهُمَّ رَحْمَتَكَ أَرْجُو فَلاَ تَكِلْنِي إِلَى نَفْسِي طَرْفَةَ عَيْنٍ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي شَأْنِي كُلَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ
Allahumma rahmataka arju fala takilni ila nafsi tarfata ’aynin wa aslih li sha’ni kullahu la ilaha ila anta
O Allah, I hope for Your mercy. Do not leave me to myself even for a blink of an eye. Correct all of my affairs for me. There is none worthy of worship except You.
Other zikr or Dua to recite constantly and consistently according to Sunnah are:
لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِين
La Ilaha Illallah Anta Subhanaka Inni Kuntu Minaz Zalimin.
From Sa`d that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said:
The supplication of Dhun-Nun (Prophet Yunus) when he supplicated, while in the belly of the whale was: ‘There is none worthy of worship except You, Glory to You, Indeed, I have been of the transgressors. So indeed, no Muslim man supplicates with it for anything, ever, except Allah responds to him.
So increase the recitation of this amazing invocation and ask Allah to ease your affairs.
Increase repentance (saying Astaghfirullaah and other related phrases) to Allah SWT. The door of ease will be opened to you in Sha Allah.
Send salutations upon the beloved prophet on a regular basis.
Sending salaat upon the prophet is one of the best ways that will make your things easy. The authentic salat is Salatul Ibrahimiyyah which is commonly known as Darood Sharif.
When you’re struggling with something and want to overcome your obstacles, turn to Allah (swt) and make dua to make things easy, as He answers all prayers in one way or another.
Ways To Make Things Easy In Islam
There are numerous ways to follow in the times of difficulty to make your task easier, this includes
- Be Sincere
- Only expect from Allah
- Do a lot of dhikr like the ones mentioned above
- Strive for goodness
- Be helpful to others
- And Be grateful
In Islam, there are several teachings and practices that aim to make life easier for individuals and promote well-being. Here are some ways to make things easy in Islam:
- Tawakkul (Reliance on Allah): Trusting in Allah and relying on Him for guidance, support, and ease in difficult situations is a fundamental concept in Islam.
- Dua (Supplication): Muslims are encouraged to pray and make supplications to seek Allah’s help and guidance. Seeking His assistance makes it easier to overcome challenges.
- Simplicity in Worship: Islam encourages simplicity in worship, making it easier for individuals to fulfill their religious obligations.
- Forgiveness and Mercy: Islam places a strong emphasis on forgiveness and mercy. Seeking forgiveness and showing mercy to others can lead to a lighter burden and a more peaceful heart.
- Balanced Approach: Islam advocates for a balanced lifestyle, avoiding extremes. Striking a balance in all aspects of life, whether it be work, family, or religious obligations, contributes to ease.
- Continuous Learning: Islam encourages lifelong learning. Seeking knowledge and understanding the religion can empower individuals to navigate life’s challenges more effectively.
- Practical Solutions: Islam encourages practical solutions to problems. Seeking professional advice, employing wisdom, and using common sense are all endorsed in Islam.
- Patience and Perseverance: Islam teaches the importance of patience during difficult times. Enduring challenges with patience and perseverance can lead to ease and reward in the Hereafter.