Here is surah al imran ayat 30-37 Arabic text, transliteration, and meaning or translation in English. These ayat are found in the 54th page of the Quran.
Verse 31 tell us that Allah’s Love is Attained by Following the Messenger, verse 33 talked about The Chosen Ones Among the People of the Earth, verses 35 is The Story of Maryam’s Birth while verse 37 is talking about Maryam Grows Up and Her Honor is with Allah.
Surah Al-Imran Ayat 30-37 In Arabic Text
- يَوْمَ تَجِدُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍۢ مَّا عَمِلَتْ مِنْ خَيْرٍۢ مُّحْضَرًۭا وَمَا عَمِلَتْ مِن سُوٓءٍۢ تَوَدُّ لَوْ أَنَّ بَيْنَهَا وَبَيْنَهُۥٓ أَمَدًۢا بَعِيدًۭا ۗ وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ ٱللَّهُ نَفْسَهُۥ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ رَءُوفٌۢ بِٱلْعِبَادِ.
- قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ ٱللَّهَ فَٱتَّبِعُونِى يُحْبِبْكُمُ ٱللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٌۭ رَّحِيمٌۭ.
- قُلْ أَطِيعُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَٱلرَّسُولَ ۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا۟ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ ٱلْكَـٰفِرِينَ.
- إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ ٱصْطَفَىٰٓ ءَادَمَ وَنُوحًۭا وَءَالَ إِبْرَٰهِيمَ وَءَالَ عِمْرَٰنَ عَلَى ٱلْعَـٰلَمِينَ.
- ذُرِّيَّةًۢ بَعْضُهَا مِنۢ بَعْضٍۢ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ.
- إِذْ قَالَتِ ٱمْرَأَتُ عِمْرَٰنَ رَبِّ إِنِّى نَذَرْتُ لَكَ مَا فِى بَطْنِى مُحَرَّرًۭا فَتَقَبَّلْ مِنِّىٓ ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ ٱلسَّمِيعُ ٱلْعَلِيمُ.
- فَلَمَّا وَضَعَتْهَا قَالَتْ رَبِّ إِنِّى وَضَعْتُهَآ أُنثَىٰ وَٱللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا وَضَعَتْ وَلَيْسَ ٱلذَّكَرُ كَٱلْأُنثَىٰ ۖ وَإِنِّى سَمَّيْتُهَا مَرْيَمَ وَإِنِّىٓ أُعِيذُهَا بِكَ وَذُرِّيَّتَهَا مِنَ ٱلشَّيْطَـٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ
- . فَتَقَبَّلَهَا رَبُّهَا بِقَبُولٍ حَسَنٍۢ وَأَنۢبَتَهَا نَبَاتًا حَسَنًۭا وَكَفَّلَهَا زَكَرِيَّا ۖ كُلَّمَا دَخَلَ عَلَيْهَا زَكَرِيَّا ٱلْمِحْرَابَ وَجَدَ عِندَهَا رِزْقًۭا ۖ قَالَ يَـٰمَرْيَمُ أَنَّىٰ لَكِ هَـٰذَا ۖ قَالَتْ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ ٱللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يَرْزُقُ مَن يَشَآءُ بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ.
- Yawma tajidu kullu nafsim maa’amilat min khairim muhdaranw wa maa ‘amilat min sooo’in tawaddu law anna bainahaa wa bainahooo amadam ba’eedaa; wa yuhazzirukumul laahu nafsah; wallaahu ra’oofum bil’ibaad.
- Qul in kuntum tuhibboonal laaha fattabi’ oonee yuhbibkumul laahu wa yaghfir lakum zunoobakum; wallaahu Ghafoorur Raheem.
- Qul atee’ul laaha war Rasoola fa in tawallaw fa innal laaha laa yuhibbul kaafireen3Innal laahas tafaaa Aadama wa Noohanw wa Aala Ibraaheema wa Aala Imraana ‘alal ‘aalameen.
- Zurriyyatam ba’duhaa mim ba’d; wallaahu Samee’un ‘Aleem
- Iz qaalatim ra atu ‘Imraana Rabbi innee nazartu laka maa fee batnee muharraran fataqabbal minnee innaka Antas Samee’ul ‘Aleem.
- Falammaa wada’at haa qaalat Rabbi innee wada’tuhaaa unsaa wallaahu a’lamu bimaa wada’at wa laisaz zakaru kalunsaa wa innee sammaituhaa Maryama wa innee u’eezuhaa bika wa zurriyyatahaa minash Shaitaanir Rajeem.
- Fataqabba lahaa Rabbuhaa biqaboolin hasaninw wa ambatahaa nabaatan hasananw wa kaffalahaa Zakariyyaa kullamaa dakhala ‘alaihaa Zakariyyal Mihraaba wajada ‘indahaa rizqan qaala yaa Maryamu annaa laki haazaa qaalat huwa min ‘indil laahi innal laaha yarzuqu mai yashaaa’u bighairi hisaab.
Surah Al Imran Ayat 30-37 English Translation
Here you can read various translations of Surah Al Imran, verses 30 to 37.
- The Day every soul will find what it has done of good present [before it] and what it has done of evil, it will wish that between itself and that [evil] was a great distance. And Allah warns you of Himself, and Allah is Kind to [His] servants.”
- Say, [O Muhammad], “If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.”
- Say, “Obey Allah and the Messenger.” But if they turn away – then indeed, Allah does not like the disbelievers.
- Indeed, Allah chose Adam and Noah and the family of Abraham and the family of ‘Imran over the worlds –
- Descendants, some of them from others. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
- [Mention, O Muhammad], when the wife of ‘Imran said, “My Lord, indeed I have pledged to You what is in my womb, consecrated [for Your service], so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing.”
- But when she delivered her, she said, “My Lord, I have delivered a female.” And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, “And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah].”
- So her Lord accepted her with good acceptance and caused her to grow in a good manner and put her in the care of Zechariah. Every time Zechariah entered upon her in the prayer chamber, he found with her provision. He said, “O Mary, from where is this [coming] to you?” She said, “It is from Allah. Indeed, Allah provides for whom He wills without account.”
- “On the Day when every soul will be confronted with all the good it has done, and all the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between it and its evil. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself. And Allah is full of kindness to those that serve Him.”
- Say: “If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
- Say: “Obey Allah and His Messenger”: But if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject Faith.
- Allah did choose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of ‘Imran above all people,-
- Offspring, one of the other: And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
- Behold! a woman of ‘Imran said: “O my Lord! I do dedicate unto Thee what is in my womb for Thy special service: So accept this of me: For Thou hearest and knowest all things.”
- When she was delivered, she said: “O my Lord! Behold! I am delivered of a female child!”- and Allah knew best what she brought forth- “And no wise is the male Like the female. I have named her Mary, and I commend her and her offspring to Thy protection from the Evil One, the Rejected.”
- Right graciously did her Lord accept her: He made her grow in purity and beauty: To the care of Zakariya was she assigned. Every time that he entered (Her) chamber to see her, He found her supplied with sustenance. He said: “O Mary! Whence (comes) this to you?” She said: “From Allah: for Allah Provides sustenance to whom He pleases without measure.”
Abul Ala Maududi
- The Day is approaching when every soul shall find itself confronted with whatever good it has done and whatever evil it has wrought. It will then wish there is a wide space between it and the Day! Allah warns you to beware of Him; He is most tender towards His servants.
- (O Messenger!) Tell people: ‘If you indeed love Allah, follow me, and Allah will love you and will forgive you your sins. Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate.’
- Say: ‘Obey Allah and obey the Messenger.’ If they turn away from this then know that Allah does not love those who refuse to obey Him and His Messenger.
- Truly Allah chose Adam and Noah and the descendants of Abraham and of ‘Imran above all mankind.
- (for His messengership) – a people alike and the seed of one another. Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
- (He also heard) when the woman of ‘Imran said: ‘O Lord! Behold, unto You do I vow that the child in my womb is to be devoted to Your exclusive service. Accept it, then, from me. Surely You alone are All-Hearing, All-Knowing.’
- But when she gave birth to a female child, she said: ‘O Lord! I have given birth to a female’ – and Allah knew full well what she had given birth to – ‘and a female is not the same as a male. I have named her Mary and commit her and her offspring to You for protection from Satan, the accursed.’
- Thereupon her Lord graciously accepted Mary and vouchsafed to her a goodly growth and placed her in the care of Zechariah. Whenever Zechariah visited her in the sanctuary, he found her provided with food. He asked her: ‘O Mary, how did this come to you?’ She said: ‘It is from Allah. Allah provides sustenance to whom He wills beyond all reckoning.’
- On the Day when every person will be confronted with all the good he has done, and all the evil he has done, he will wish that there were a great distance between him and his evil. And Allah warns you against Himself (His Punishment) and Allah is full of Kindness to the (His) slaves.
- Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): “If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
- Say (O Muhammad SAW): “Obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW).” But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers.
- Allah chose Adam, Nuh (Noah), the family of Ibrahim (Abraham) and the family of ‘Imran above the ‘Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of their times).
- Offspring, one of the other, and Allah is the All-Hearer, All-Knower.
- (Remember) when the wife of ‘Imran said: “O my Lord! I have vowed to You what (the child that) is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services (free from all worldly work; to serve Your Place of worship), so accept this, from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knowing.”
- Then when she delivered her [child Maryam (Mary)], she said: “O my Lord! I have delivered a female child,” – and Allah knew better what she delivered, – “And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allah) for her and for her offspring from Shaitan (Satan), the outcast.”
- So her Lord (Allah) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zakariya (Zachariya). Every time he entered Al-Mihrab to (visit) her, he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: “O Maryam (Mary)! From where have you got this?” She said, “This is from Allah.” Verily, Allah provides sustenance to whom He wills, without limit.”
- On the Day when every soul will find itself confronted with all that it hath done of good and all that it hath done of evil (every soul) will long that there might be a mighty space of distance between it and that (evil). Allah biddeth you beware of Him. And Allah is Full of Pity for (His) bondmen.
- Say, (O Muhammad, to mankind): If ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
- Say: Obey Allah and the messenger. But if they turn away, lo! Allah loveth not the disbelievers (in His guidance).
- Lo! Allah preferred Adam and Noah and the Family of Abraham and the Family of ‘Imran above (all His) creatures.
- They were descendants one of another. Allah is Hearer, Knower.
- (Remember) when the wife of ‘Imran said: My Lord! I have vowed unto Thee that which is in my belly as a consecrated (offering). Accept it from me. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Hearer, the Knower!
- And when she was delivered she said: My Lord! Lo! I am delivered of a female – Allah knew best of what she was delivered – the male is not as the female; and lo! I have named her Mary, and lo! I crave Thy protection for her and for her offspring from Satan the outcast.
- And her Lord accepted her with full acceptance and vouchsafed to her a goodly growth; and made Zachariah her guardian. Whenever Zachariah went into the sanctuary where she was, he found that she had food. He said: O Mary! Whence cometh unto thee this (food)? She answered: It is from Allah. Allah giveth without stint to whom He will.
- The Day every self will find whatever it has done of charity presented (forward); and whatever it has done of odious (deeds), it would like that there were a far span between it and (such deeds). (Or: between it and that Day) And Allah bids you beware Himself, and Allah is Ever-Compassionate with (His) bondmen.
- Say, “in case you (really) love Allah, then closely follow me, (and) Allah will love you and forgive you your guilty (deeds); and Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Ever-Merciful.”
- Say, “Obey Allah and the Messenger.”Yet in case they turn away, then surely Allah does not love the disbelievers.
- Surely Allah has elected Adam and Nûh (Adam and Noah, respectively) and the house of Ibrahîm (Abraham) and the house of Imran over the worlds.
- An offspring of one another, (Literally: some of them from some “others) and Allah is EverHearing, Ever-Knowing.
- As the wife of Imran said, “Lord! Surely I have vowed to you what is in my belly in dedication; so (graciously) accept (it) from me. Surely You, (Ever) You, are The Ever-Hearing, The EverKnowing.”
- So, as soon as she brought her forth, (i.e. gave birth to her) she said, “Lord! Surely I have brought her forth, a female.” And Allah knows best what she brought forth, and the male is not as the female. “And surely I have named her Maryam. (Mary) And surely I take refuge with You for her and her offspring from the outcast Ash- shaytan.” (The all vicious, i.e., the Devil)
- Then, her Lord graciously accepted her with fair acceptance, and caused her to grow a fair growth, and He made Zakariyya (Zechariah) her sponsor. Whenever Zakariyya entered the Chamber to her, he found (a) provision in her presence. He said, “O Maryam, however does this (come) to you?” She said, “It is from the Providence of Allah; surely Allah provides whomever He decides without reckoning.”
- On the Day when every soul finds all the good it has done present before it, it will wish all the bad it has done to be far, far away. God warns you to beware of Him, but God is compassionate towards His servants.
- Say, ‘If you love God, follow me, and God will love you and forgive you your sins; God is most forgiving, most merciful.’
- Say, ‘Obey God and the Messenger,’ but if they turn away, [know that] God does not love those who ignore [His commands].
- God chose Adam, Noah, Abraham’s family, and the family of Imran, over all other people,
- in one line of descent- God hears and knows all.
- Imran’s wife said, ‘Lord, I have dedicated what is growing in my womb entirely to You; so accept this from me. You are the One who hears and knows all,’
- but when she gave birth, she said, ‘My Lord! I have given birth to a girl’- God knew best what she had given birth to: the male is not like the female- ‘ I name her Mary and I commend her and her offspring to Your protection from the rejected Satan.’
- Her Lord graciously accepted her and made her grow in goodness, and entrusted her to the charge of Zachariah. Whenever Zachariah went in to see her in her sanctuary, he found her supplied with provisions. He said, ‘Mary, how is it you have these provisions?’ and she said, ‘They are from God: God provides limitlessly for whoever He will.’