Surah taghabun is the 64th chapter of the Quran with 18 verses. This Medinan surah opens with the words of glorification of Allah, it is part of Al-Musabbihat group, Surahs that start with yusabbihu (glorification of Allah).
Summary Of Surah At Taghabun
|Number of verses||18|
Surah At Taghabun Full In Arabic Text
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- يُسَبِّحُ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
- هُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُمْ فَمِنكُمْ كَافِرٌ وَمِنكُم مُّؤْمِنٌ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ
- خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ بِالْحَقِّ وَصَوَّرَكُمْ فَأَحْسَنَ صُوَرَكُمْ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ
- يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا تُسِرُّونَ وَمَا تُعْلِنُونَ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ
- أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ نَبَأُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن قَبْلُ فَذَاقُوا وَبَالَ أَمْرِهِمْ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ
- ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُ كَانَت تَّأْتِيهِمْ رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ فَقَالُوا أَبَشَرٌ يَهْدُونَنَا فَكَفَرُوا وَتَوَلَّوْا وَّاسْتَغْنَى اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ غَنِيٌّ حَمِيدٌ
- زَعَمَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَن لَّن يُبْعَثُوا قُلْ بَلَى وَرَبِّي لَتُبْعَثُنَّ ثُمَّ لَتُنَبَّؤُنَّ بِمَا عَمِلْتُمْ وَذَلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ
- فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَالنُّورِ الَّذِي أَنزَلْنَا وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ
- يَوْمَ يَجْمَعُكُمْ لِيَوْمِ الْجَمْعِ ذَلِكَ يَوْمُ التَّغَابُنِ وَمَن يُؤْمِن بِاللَّهِ وَيَعْمَلْ صَالِحًا يُكَفِّرْ عَنْهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِ وَيُدْخِلْهُ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ذَلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ
- وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَكَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا أُوْلَئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ
- مَا أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَمَن يُؤْمِن بِاللَّهِ يَهْدِ قَلْبَهُ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ
- وَأَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ فَإِن تَوَلَّيْتُمْ فَإِنَّمَا عَلَى رَسُولِنَا الْبَلاغُ الْمُبِينُ
- اللَّهُ لا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ
- يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّ مِنْ أَزْوَاجِكُمْ وَأَوْلادِكُمْ عَدُوًّا لَّكُمْ فَاحْذَرُوهُمْ وَإِن تَعْفُوا وَتَصْفَحُوا وَتَغْفِرُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
- إِنَّمَا أَمْوَالُكُمْ وَأَوْلادُكُمْ فِتْنَةٌ وَاللَّهُ عِندَهُ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ
- فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُمْ وَاسْمَعُوا وَأَطِيعُوا وَأَنفِقُوا خَيْرًا لّأَنفُسِكُمْ وَمَن يُوقَ شُحَّ نَفْسِهِ فَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ
- إِن تُقْرِضُوا اللَّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا يُضَاعِفْهُ لَكُمْ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ شَكُورٌ حَلِيمٌ
- عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ
Surah Taghabun Transliteration
- 1. Yusabbihu lillaahi maa fis samaawaati wa maa fil ardi lahul mulku wa lahul hamd, wa Huwa ‘alaa kulli shai ‘in Qadeer.
- 2. Huwal lazee khalaqakum faminkum kaafirunw wa min kum mu’min ; wallaahu bimaa ta’maloona Baseer.
- 3. Khalaqas samaawaati wal arda bilhaqqi wa sawwarakum fa ahsana suwarakum wa ilaihil maseer.
- 4. Ya’lamu maa fis samaawaati wal ardi wa ya’lamu maa tusirroona wa maa tu’linoon; wallaahu ‘Aleemum bizaatis sudoor.
- 5. Alam ya’tikum naba’ul lazeena kafaroo min qablu fazaaqoo wabaala amrihim wa lahum ‘azaabun aleem
- 6. Zaalika bi annahoo kaanat ta’teehim Rusuluhum bilbaiyinaati faqaaloo a basharuny yahdoonanaa fakafaroo wa tawallaw; wastaghnal laah; wallaahu ghaniyyun hameed
- 7. Za’amal lazeena kafarooo al-lany yub’asoo; qul balaa wa rabbee latub’asunna summa latunabba’unna bimaa ‘amiltum; wa zaalika ‘alal laahi yaseer.
- 8. Fa-aaminoo billaahi wa rasoolihee wannooril lazeee anzalnaa; wallaahu bima ta’maloona khabeer
- 9. Yawma yajma’ukum li yawmil jam’i zaalika yawmut taghaabun; wa many-yumim billaahi wa ya’mal saalihany yukaffir ‘anhu sayyi aatihee wa yudkhilhu jannaatin tajree min tahtihal anhaaru khaalideena feehaaa abadaa; zaalikal fawzul ‘azeem
- 10. Wallazeena kafaroo wa kazzaboo bi aayaaatinaaa ulaaa’ika ashaabun naari khaalideena feehaa wa bi’sal maseer
- 11. Maaa asaaba mim musee batin illaa bi-iznil laah; wa many yu’mim billaahi yahdi qalbah; wallaahu bikulli shai’in Aleem.
- 12. Wa atee’ul laaha wa atee’ur Rasool; fa in tawallaitum fa innamaa ‘alaa Rasoolinal balaaghul mubeen
- 13. Allaahu laaa ilaaha illaa Hoo; wa ‘alal laahi falyata wakkalil mu’minoon
- 14. Yaaa ayyuhal lazeena aamanooo inna min azwaaji kum wa awlaadikum ‘aduwwal lakum fahzaroohum; wa in ta’foo wa tasfahoo wa taghfiroo fa innal laaha ghafoorur Raheem
- 15. Innamaa amwaalukum wa awlaadukum fitnah; wallaahu ‘indahooo ajrun ‘azeem
- 16. Fattaqul laaha mastata’tum wasma’oo wa atee’oo wa anfiqoo khairal li anfusikum; wa many-yooqa shuh ha nafsihee fa-ulaaa’ika humul muflihoon
- 17. In tuqridul laaha qardan hasanany yudaaifhu lakum wa yaghfir lakum; wallaahu Shakoorun Haleem
- 18. ‘Aalimul-Ghaibi wash-shahaadatil ‘Azeezul Hakeem.
Surah Taghabun Meaning In English
- 1. All that is in the heavens and all that is on earth glorifies Allah. His is the dominion, to Him be praise, and He has power over all things.
- 2. It is He Who has created you; some of you are disbelievers and some of you are believers. And Allah sees well all that you do.
- 3. Allah created the heavens and the earth for a true purpose, and He shaped you and shaped you well. And unto Him is the return [of all],
- 4. He knows all that is in the heavens and on earth, and He knows what you conceal and what you disclose. Allah knows well what is in [your] hearts.
- 5. Have the stories not reached you of those disbelievers who came before you? They tasted the evil consequences of their deeds, and theirs will be a painful punishment.
- 6. That is because their Messengers came to them with clear signs, but they said: Shall mere men guide us? Thus they disbelieved and turned away, but Allah had no need of them or their faith. And Allah is Self-Sufficient, Worthy of all praise.
- 7. Those who disbelieve claim that that they will never be resurrected. Say: Yes indeed, by my Lord, you will surely be resurrected, then you will surely be informed of all that you have done. And that is easy for Allah.
- 8. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the light [the Qur’an] that We have sent down. And Allah is well aware of all that you do.
- 9. [And He will requite you] on the day on which He will gather you for the Day of Gathering, the day of great loss. But whoever believes in Allah and does righteous deeds, He will absolve them of their bad deeds and admit them to gardens through which rivers flow, to abide therein forever; that is the supreme triumph.
- 10. However, those who disbelieve and reject Our signs, they will be inhabitants of the fire, to abide therein forever, a hapless journey’s end.
- 11. No calamity occurs except by Allah’s leave. Whoever believes in Allah, He will guide his heart aright. And Allah has knowledge of all things.
- 12. Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger. But if you turn away, then know that the duty of Our Messenger is only to convey the message in the clearest way.
- 13. Allah, there is no god but He; and in Allah let the believers put their trust.
- 14. O you who believe, verily among your spouses and your children are some that are enemies to you, so beware of them. But if you pardon, overlook and forgive [their misdeeds], then verily Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
- 15. Your wealth and your children are but a trial, and with Allah there is an immense reward.
- 16. So fear Allah as best you can; listen and obey; and spend in charity for the good of your souls. Those who are protected from their own covetousness – it is they who will be the successful ones.
- 17. If you lend to Allah a goodly loan, He will multiply it for you and forgive you. Allah is Appreciative, Most Forbearing,
- 18. Knower of the unseen and the seen, the Almighty, the Most Wise.
Surah Taghabun Full Image
Below is the full images of surah taghabun.
Surah Taghabun Tafseer Of The Last Verses
In the last verses Allah enjoins His slaves to fear Him, which means complying with His commands and heeding His prohibitions, according to what one is able to do.
The verses indicate that every duty a person is unable to do because it is too difficult for him is waived in his case, but if he is able to do some of it and unable to do some of it, then he should do whatever he is able to do, and what he is unable to do is waived for him. As the Prophet SAW said:
When I command you to do something, do as much of it as you can.Bukhari
This principle includes innumerable minor issues of religion, listen! to what Allah exhorts you to do and what He prescribes for you of rulings; learn about that and submit to Him.
And obey Allah and His Messenger in all your affairs and spend in ways that are both obligatory and recommended, for this deed will be good for you in this world and the hereafter.
All goodness is in obeying the commands of Allah, accepting His guidance and submitting to His laws, and all evil is in doing the opposite of that.
But there is a problem that prevents many people from spending in the manner enjoined, which is the covetousness that is inherent in most people.
They are stingy with their wealth; they love to have it and they dislike parting with it.
Whomever Allah protects from the evil of his own covetousness, so that he lets himself spend in ways that are beneficial to his soul, it is they who will be the successful ones.
Because they have done what is required of them and been saved from what is feared.
Indeed this may include all commands and prohibitions that are ordained for people.
But if a person is covetous, he will not be able to do what he is enjoined and he will not pay what is due, and he will not be successful; rather he will be a loser in this world and in the hereafter.
But if he is easy-going and at ease, and accepts the laws of Allah and seeks the pleasure of Allah, then there will be nothing standing between him and doing what is enjoined, except coming to know of it and realising that it is pleasing to Allah.
Thus he will prosper, succeed and attain great triumph.
Then Allah urges people to spend, saying: If you lend to Allah a goodly loan.
This refers to any spending from permissible earnings, if the intention is to spend it for the sake of Allah and seek His pleasure, and it is spent in an appropriate manner
He will multiply it for you tenfold, up to seven hundredfold, up to many times more than that and in addition to multiplying it, He will forgive you your sins because of that spending and charity, for Allah expiates sins by means of acts of charity and good deeds.
Allah is Appreciative, Most Forbearing He is forbearing and does not hasten to punish the one who disobeys Him; rather He gives respite, but He does not forget.
If Allah were to take humankind to task for what they have earned, He would not leave on the face of [the earth] a single living creature, but He gives them respite for an appointed term…]? (Fdtir 35: 45)
Allah is Appreciative, He accepts a little of good deeds from His slaves and rewards them greatly for them.
He is appreciative of those who bear hardships and difficulties for His sake.
Whoever gives up a thing for the sake of Allah, Allah will compensate him with something better than it.
Knower of the unseen and the seen that is, all that is hidden from people of hosts that no one knows but He, and what they can see of created things.
The Almighty Who cannot be overcome or resisted, Who has subjugated all things
The Most Wise in His creation and command, and He does what is appropriate.
This is the end of the commentary on Surah at-Taghabun.
All praise and thanks are for Allah, and may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon Prophet Muhammad, his family, and his Companions abundantly until the Day of Judgement.