Surah Yunus Ayat 57 58 Arabic Text And Meaning
Here is Surah Yunus ayat 57 58 Arabic text, transliteration and translation from different scholars.
Surah Yunus Ayat 57-58 In Arabic Text
- قُلْ بِفَضْلِ ٱللَّهِ وَبِرَحْمَتِهِۦ فَبِذَٰلِكَ فَلْيَفْرَحُوا۟ هُوَ خَيْرٌۭ مِّمَّا يَجْمَعُونَ.
- قُلْ أَرَءَيْتُم مَّآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ لَكُم مِّن رِّزْقٍۢ فَجَعَلْتُم مِّنْهُ حَرَامًۭا وَحَلَـٰلًۭا قُلْ ءَآللَّهُ أَذِنَ لَكُمْ ۖ أَمْ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ تَفْتَرُونَ
- Yaaa aiyuhan naasu qad jaaa’atkum maw’izatun mir Rabbikum wa shifaaa’ul limaa fis sudoori wa hudanw wa rahmatul lil mu’mineen.
- Qul bi fadlil laahi wa bi rahmatihee fa bi zaalika fal yafrahoo huwa khairun mimmaa yajma’oon.
Surah Yunus Ayat 57 58 English Translation
Here you can read various translations of Surah Yunus, verses 57 and 58.
- O mankind, there has to come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers.
- Say, “In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy – in that let them rejoice; it is better than what they accumulate.”
- O mankind! there hath come to you a direction from your Lord and a healing for the (diseases) in your hearts,- and for those who believe, a guidance and a Mercy.
- Say: “In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice”: that is better than the (wealth) they hoard.
Abul Ala Maududi
- Men! Now there has come to you an exhortation from your Lord, a healing for the ailments of the hearts, and a guidance and mercy for those who believe.
- Tell them (O Prophet!): ‘Let them rejoice in Allah’s grace and mercy through which this (Book) has come to you. It is better than all the riches that they accumulate.
- Read also Surah Naml Ayat 62 Benefits And Explanation
- Quran Surah 17 Ayat 79-81 Meaning And Explanation
- Surah 94 Ayat 5-6 English Translation And Arabic Text
- O mankind! There has come to you a good advice from your Lord (i.e. the Quran, ordering all that is good and forbidding all that is evil), and a healing for that (disease of ignorance, doubt, hypocrisy and differences, etc.) in your breasts, – a guidance and a mercy (explaining lawful and unlawful things, etc.) for the believers.
- Say: “In the Bounty of Allah, and in His Mercy (i.e. Islam and the Quran); -therein let them rejoice.” That is better than what (the wealth) they amass.
- O mankind! There hath come unto you an exhortation from your Lord, a balm for that which is in the breasts, a guidance and a mercy for believers.
- Say: In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy: therein let them rejoice. It is better than what they hoard.
- O you mankind, there has already come to you an admonition from your Lord, and a cure for what is in the breasts.
- Say, “By the Grace of Allah, and by His mercy; so with that let them exult; it is more charitable (i.e., better) than whatever they (heap) together. (Literally: whatever they gather)
- People, a teaching from your Lord has come to you, a healing for what is in [your] hearts, and guidance and mercy for the believers.
- Say [Prophet], ‘In God’s grace and mercy let them rejoice: these are better than all they accumulate.’