Muslims are interested in memorizing Juz Tabarak, especially young children. This is because it contains surahs that are characterized by ease of memorization, clarity of meanings, and benefits.
How many surahs in juz tabarak is the topic of discussion in this post. Every surah of this great juz has many benefits and merits. Juz Tabaraka is the twenty-ninth part of the Noble Qur’an.
How Many Surahs In Juz Tabarak?
There are eleven (11) surahs in juz tabarak. The first surah in Juz Tabaraka is surah Mulk and begins with the word tabaraka. That is the reason why it is called juz tabarak. The last surah in juz 29, commonly known as juz tabarak is surah an Al Mursalat.
The surahs of this juz are characterized by being of medium length, easy to memorize and recitation, and clear meanings for adults and children. They carry deep meanings and distinctive teachings.
Juz Tabarak Surah Lists
|Number of verses
|Surah Al Qalam
|Surah Al Haaqq
|The Sure Reality,
The Laying-Bare of the Truth
|The Ways of Ascent,
The Ascending Stairways
|Surah Al Jinn
|The Jinn, The Spirits,
The Unseen Beings
|Surah Al Muzzammil
|The Enfolded One, The Enshrouded One, Bundled Up, The Enwrapped One
|Surah Al Muddathir
|The One Wrapped Up, The Cloaked One, The Man Wearing A Cloak, The Enfolded One
|Surah Al Qiyama
|Resurrection, The Day of Resurrection, Rising Of The Dead
|The Human, Man
|Surah Al Mursalat
|Those Sent Forth, The Emissaries, Winds Sent Forth
- Surat Al-Tabarak is a Meccan surah that was revealed to the Prophet SAW in Makkah Al-Mukarramah, and its verses are thirty verses, all of which are Meccan except for three of them.
- It is called Surat Al-Mulk because it talks about Allah’s sovereignty and His creation of the entire universe in its details.
- Surah Mulk has great virtues in Islam as it saves from the torment of the grave.
- Surat Al-Qalam is considered the second surah in Juz Tabarak and the second surah that was revealed to prophet Muhammad SAW.
- Surah Qalam (the pen) is the sixty eighth surah in the Holy Qur’an in order.
- Surat Al-Qalam began with letters, as Allah began it by saying: “By the pen and what they inscribe”.
- It was called Surat al-Qalam because Allah SWT swears at the beginning by the pen and emphasizes the importance of knowledge, reading and writing in people’s lives.
- Surat Al-Haqqah comes in the sixty-ninth place among the surahs of the Noble Qur’an.
- Al-Haqqah was revealed to the Holy Prophet in Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- It is called Al-Haqqah because it contains the horrors of the Day of Resurrection and its scenes, and Al-Haqqah is one of the names of the Day of Resurrection.
- Surat Al-Haqqah talks about the story of the people of Aad and Thamud, and Allah’s punishment for those who didn’t believe the Messengers of Allah.
- Surat Al-Haqqah shows the proofs of the existence of Allah and that the Qur’an is His word.
- Surah Al-Haqqah proves the prophecy of the Messenger of Allah, Muhammad, may peace and blessings be upon him.
- Surah Al-Maarij was revealed in Mecca to the Holy Prophet.
- The order of Surat Al-Maarij is number 70 in the Noble Qur’an.
- Surat Al-Maarij is called by this name because it contains a description of the condition of the angels when they ascend to the sky.
- Surah Al-Maarij is also called sa’ala sa’ilun.
- Surah Al-Maarij contains the story of the infidels with the Holy Prophet and how they disbelieved him and disbelieved his prophethood.
- It also contains the details of the Day of Resurrection.
- Surah Nuh is the 71st chapter of the Holy Qur’an.
- Surah Nuh is one of the Meccan surahs that were revealed to the Holy Prophet in Mecca after Surat Al-Maarij.
- Surah Noah talk about the story of the Prophet Nuh, peace be upon him and his people.
- Surah Nuh contains a large number of rules and foundations of the Islamic religion.
- Surah Al-Jinn was revealed in Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- Surat Al-Jin is the 72nd surah in the order of the Noble Qur’an.
- Surah Al-Jinn includes a description of the attributes of the jinn.
- Al-Muzammil is Surah No. 73 in the order of the Noble Qur’an.
- Surah Al-Muzammil was revealed to the Holy Prophet in Makkah Al-Mukarramah before the Hijrah.
- Surah Al-Muzammil refers to the beginning of the revelation of the wahy and the worship of the Messenger in the cave of Hira.
- Surat Al-Muzammil is the shortest Surah in Juz Tabarak, and has 20 verses.
- Al-Muzammil discuss about the worship of the Messenger and the night prayer (Salatul Tahajjud).
- Surat Al Muzammil talks about the basic acts of worship in Islam such as prayer, recitation of the Noble Qur’an, night prayer, obedience and worship.
Surah Al Muddathir
- Surat Al-Muddathir is the longest surah in Juz Tabarak.
- It has 56 verses.
- Surah Al-Muddathir was revealed in Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- Surat Al-Muddathir is the 74th chapter in the order of the Holy Qur’an.
- Al-Muddathir was called by this name because the Messenger was covered with his clothes after the revelation was revealed to him.
- Surat Al-Muddathir contains the commands of Allah to His Noble Messenger to start spreading the Islamic call.
- Al-Muddathir talks about Allah commands to His Prophet Muhammad SAW to keep away from sins.
- Surat Al-Muddathir shows Allah command to the Messenger to purify and purify his clothes and be patient with the harm of the disbelievers.
- Surat Al-Qiyamah is the 75th chapter in the order of the chapters of the Noble Qur’an.
- Surah Al-Qiyamah was revealed in Makkah Al-Mukarramah to the Holy Prophet after Surat Al-Qari’ah.
- Surat al-Qiyamah begins with the oath: “I swear by the Day of Resurrection”; That is why Surat Al-Qiyamah is also called “la oqsimu.”
- Surah Al-Qiyamah talks about the day of resurrection, its horrors and its events.
- Surat Al-Qiyamah described the condition of the disbelievers on this great day.
- Surat Al-Insan is Surah No. 10 in Juz Tabarak and No. 76 in the order of the Surahs in the Noble Qur’an.
- Al-Insan is a Madina surah that was revealed to the Holy Prophet in Medina after Surat Al-Rahman.
- Surat Al-Insan talks about the stages of human formation and creation.
- Among the names of Surat Al-Insan are Al-Amshaj, Al-Dahr, and Al-Abrar.
- Surat Al-Mursalat is Surah No. 11 and the last in Juz Tabarak, and it is Surah No. 77 in the order of the Noble Qur’an.
- Al-Mursalat is a Makiya Surah revealed in Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
Related Readings How Many Surahs In Juz 30?